- Peeler knives
- Straight knives
- Circular saws
- Rib puller knives
- Circular knives
- Bandsaw Blades
- Tray knives
- Skinner blades
- Bowl chopper blades
- Grid knives
- Hand knives
- Cutting blades
- Mincer blades
- Industrial filters
- Transmission belts
- Seal parts
- Teflon (PTFE)
- Bearings and linkages
- Heating elements
- Seal and isolation plates
- Seal jaws
- Spare parts for
- Customer service
Mincer blades and platesMincer blades and plates are used to process meat in the food industry. The parts are located in a mincer or meat grinder. The most prominent brands are Lumbeck & Wolter, Seydelmann, Laska, Vemag and Handtmann. The raw or slightly frozen meat is cut and reduced in size as the process proceeds. Pre-cutters, sickle knives, ring knives and supporting stars cut the meat into smaller pieces, then it is separated by separation knives and grinder plates (mincer plates). After this process, finely chopped minced meat remains.
Meat grinder blades and plates minimize the space between the plate and the blade. This keeps heat generation stable and the cool cutting surface ensures the highest achievable results. This process extends the lifespan and keeps the finished product looking fresh. In addition, a durable cutting surface assists in producing a consistent product and reduces waste due to poorly cut meat.
Grinder plates are essential parts of meat grinders and play a crucial role in grinding meat and other foods. In this text, we explain what grinder plates are, how they work and what they are used for.
Grinder plates are flat discs with holes in them that are placed on the base of the meat grinder. The hole pattern of the grinder plate varies depending on the size of the hole and the size of the grind you want to make. Most grinder plates are made of stainless steel or hardened steel and are durable and long-lasting in use.
How do grinder plates work?Grinder plates work by pushing the meat through the holes in the plate while the blades cut and chop the meat. The hole pattern of the grinder plate determines the size of the grind that is produced. The size of the grind is measured in millimeters and ranges from 2.5 mm to 25 mm, depending on the size of the holes in the plate.
Grinder knives and plates are essential components of a meat grinder in meat processing processes. Grinder knives are the cutting blades that are used to chop and grind the meat into smaller pieces, while the grinder plates are the metal plates with small holes that help to control the size of the meat pieces that pass through them. The grinder plates are also responsible for holding the meat in place during the grinding process.
The size and shape of the holes in the plates can be adjusted to produce different textures and sizes of ground meat. Both the grinder knives and plates should be kept sharp to ensure optimal performance and prevent contamination during the meat grinding process. Grinder knives and plates are used in the meat processing industry for grinding and mincing meat. They typically consist of a series of sharp knives and perforated plates that work together to chop and grind the meat into small, uniform pieces.
Some of the specific types of grinder knives and plates include:
- Grinder and mincer plates: These are perforated plates that fit onto the grinding machine and allow the meat to pass through.
- Pre-cutters: These are used to pre-cut larger pieces of meat before they are ground.
- Ring knives: These are circular knives that are used in conjunction with the grinder plates to chop and grind the meat.
- Cross knives: These are straight knives with a cross-shaped blade that are used for coarse grinding.
- Insert knives: These are small, replaceable knives that are inserted into the grinder plates to help chop and grind the meat.
- Separation knives: These are used to separate fat and other connective tissue from the meat during the grinding process.
- Sickle knives: These are long, curved knives with a sickle-shaped blade that are used for cutting meat.
- Insert rings and support stars: These are used to support the grinder plates and help maintain a consistent grind.